I have posted this on my Instagram many times as it is a favorite of ours. Very clean, and chalk full of veggies and protein, its my Beef and Veggie Soup. My favorite thing about this soup is that it really can be made to your own liking or even what you just have in your fridge.
Ground Beef or turkey, or chicken (I personally like the 93/7 ground beef so as not to have so much grease in it)
1 carton Chicken Broth (I like the reduced sodium)
**whatever other veggies you would like in it**
2 cans of Petite Diced tomatoes
Seasonings such as dried basil, oregano, bay leaves, salt and pepper
1. Cook the ground beef on the stove
2. 1tbs of olive oil in the pot, and put the onions, celery, bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, and whatever other veggies you desire on medium/high heat. Let sweat down and combine a bit.
3. Add the diced tomatoes, chicken broth, and ground beef.
4. Season to your desire and stir
5. Bring to a boil and then let simmer for 10-15 minutes
6. Serve and enjoy
**If you do want to put spinach, kale, or any type of greens do not put in until about 5 mins before you serve or they will get too wilted.